LifeSpan Counseling & Psychological Services, LLP is currently hiring staff therapists, Psychologists and Post-Doctoral Fellows.
One or more of the following is desired:
- Child/Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy inculding Parent Training
- Psychological Assessment
- Couples/Marital Therapy
Applicants MUST meet these basic requirements in order to apply:
- Must be licensed in Illinois to independently practice Psychology, Clinical Social Work, Clinical Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy (Clinical Psychologist, LCSW, LCPC, LMFT)
- Must be available to provide a minimum of 15 hours of clinical service per week over 3 separate days.
- Must be able to work evenings (our practice closes at 9:30 PM most weeknights)
- Candidates that are able to work on Saturdays are preferred
- The Post-Doctoral Fellow position is offered either part-time (20 hours/week) or full-time (35 hours/week)
Other desired skills include:
- Strong foundation in psychodynamic and humanistic approaches with the ability to utilize cognitive-behavioral and other pragmatic techniques
- Ability to work with a diverse client population (LGBT, various sexual, ethnic, racial and religious diversity)
- Detail-oriented, organized, team-oriented
Fill out this simple form to apply.
Or mail a cover letter, resume, name and contact for 3 references to:
Orson Morrison, Psy.D.
6645 W. North Ave.,
Oak Park, IL 60302